- A classic lace style that fully encompasses breasts for support and lift.
- Cups are unlined and comprised of three panels of lace lined with mesh.
- Low plunge allows for versatile styling.
- Stretch lace cups are wider set.
- A great fit for everyday wear.
- Side slings for additional side support.
- Cups run ever so slightly shallow and underwire runs wide (for an excellent fit without digging at armpit).
- Light bonding at the top of the cup is firm and allows for excellent support and stability.
- Designed with love in NYC.
Real Talk: This NYC brand was created by Amber Tolliver who realized that there weren't enough bra options for larger busted women. She created Liberte in 2019.
Care: Hand wash cold in gentle detergent. Air dry.
Fabrication: Lace: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane, Mesh: 69% Nylon, 31% Elastane.