Suggestions for Gina
Based on your measurements and the age of your current bras, we think sticking with a 38G or trying a 40F will work for you. Your cups may be gapping/straps may be slipping due to the elasticity in your bras being worn out. However, I also picked styles for you where the shape of the cup may alleviate some of the strap issues and hopefully provide some comfortable support.
We also have some wireless options coming in the new season that may interest you. I'm sorry we are out of stock in the sizes that would work for you in our wireless styles! I'd be happy to update your collection when they come in. Feel free to send me an email here if you would like me to do so.
See me size notes below:
- Natori Chic Comfort Sweetheart Underwire, 40F- runs snug in the band and great for rounder shapes
- Wacoal Back Appeal Full Cup, 38G- super soft, comfortable material, great for wider set shapes and seamless, t-shirt bra feel
- Chantelle Norah Molded Bra, 38G- similar to above, soft and comfortable with great support
- Simone Perele Comete Full Cup Bra, 40E- runs big in the cup, beautiful lace while still being supportive, matching underwear below
- Simone Perele Comete Culotte High Rise, XXL- runs true to size in flattering, high waisted style
- Felina Blissful Basic Bikini or Modern Brief, 1X-2X- excellent every undies options
- Cosabella Never Say Never Hottie, 2X- gorgeous lace undies (restock of the bra coming soon)